In this lesson, you will discover 99 marriage problems that causing this horrible statistic as seen below.
42-45% percent of first marriages end in divorce. 60% of second marriages end in divorce. 73% of third marriages end in divorce.According to McKinley Irvin: Washington Divorce & Family Law Attorneys
These list may have a little redundancy and repetitive problems but we have to spell them all out as they are interpreted differently by different people.
Some of them are causes while others are effects but the list is not in any particular order.
According to another study, 85 percent of those who divorce remarry within five years.
This is an indication that remarrying is never the problem because it’s that easy to do.
For the most part, people carry their marriage problems into another relationship entirely.
These are the 99 Marriage Problems... each will be broken down below the list...
- Saying I do without knowing what is being done.
- Fear of being alone
- Fear of the unknown
- Low self esteem
- No PDA
- No friendship
- Social Media
- Lack of trust
- Confusing feelings with facts
- Discounting feelings
- Not feeling safe
- Not feeling acceptance
- Not feeling respected
- Prioritizing others over your spouse
- Prioritizing the children over your spouse
- Prioritizing extended family over your spouse
- Confusing family with extended family
- Needy behavior
- Lack of Sense of Self First
- Confusing truth with facts
- Confusing causes with effects
- Serial infidelity
- Expectation Overdose
- Routine overdose
- Lack of boundaries
- Boundaries overdose
- Not being intentional
- Honesty overdose
- Confusing in-love with true love
- Discounting fantasies
- Sourcing happiness externally
- Lack of personal purpose
- Discounting Psychology
- Discounting Emotional Affairs
- Confusing communication with a need to talk
- Confusing “let go” time with “fight” time
- The myth of the One
- The myth of soul mate
- Unresolved conflict
- The myth of closure
- The myth of incompatibility
- Blame and Guilt
- Attack and Defense
- The myth of “how to argue”
- Invisible Exaggeration
- Name calling
- The myth of “give and take”
- The myth of “it takes two”
- Emotional Shut-Out
- Pride and Unhealthy Ego
- Discounting the goodness of pain
- Confusing masculinity, femininity and gender role
- Apology overdose
- Not feeling hard
- inability to hear emotions
- Feeling unappreciated and unacknowledged
- Lack of Patience
- Can’t enjoy quality time together
- Feeling controlled
- Feeling manipulated
- Feeling blackmailed
- Spouse unwilling to work on your marriage
- Inability to Forgive
- Feeling like roommates
- Feeling bored
- Don’t discuss future together
- Walking on Egg Shells
- Libido Issues
- Inconsiderate Behaviors
- Not in with the times
- Lack of self awareness
- Low EQ
- Feeling unfulfilled
- Low tolerance
- Unhealthy competition/Tit 4 Tat
- Lack of gratitude
- Obsession with the past and future
- Not hanging out and having fun
- Lack of space
- Midlife crisis
- Outgrowing each other
- Age gap
- Hidden Principalities
- Childhood Trauma
- Finance Related Disagreement
- Confusing Individual Change & Growth
QUESTION - “What should I as a friend say to my friend going through marriage problem? How do I actually help the situation without plugging my feeling?”
Marriage, friends family. Many people are concerned when they see friends go through marriage problems and issues.
Many people have an idea of what they think marriage should be like from the outside of marriage. They come off as judgemental and not very helpful.
What should you as a friend say to a friend going through it? How do you actually help the situation without plugging your own feeling?
Enjoy this edition of “Get My Marriage Back,” videos...
So let’s get into it.
Frequently Asked Questions About Marriage Problems...
What are the signs of a failing marriage?
There are 99 signs or marriage problems that we've identifies but keep in mind that it depends on you particular relationship.
Ultimately, bad vibes and energy is good enough to pay attention to you marriage because you never know what's in you spouse' mind.
They are their own individual in their own rights.
What is the problem of marriage?
If there is abusive behavior in your marriage, it’s time to learn new skills to attract the marriage that you want.
Keep in mind that all good marriages took work to achieve.
How do you deal with marriage problems?
There are 3 simple steps (The G.P.S) that you can use to deal marriage problems but its application depends on the uniqueness in your marriage.
How do you know when your marriage is really over?
Your marriage is only over if one or 2 people decides that it is over.
If one person doesn’t agree, it is a sign of lack of sense of self and it is no wonder why the other wants out.
Keep in mind that the marriage being over does not mean you cannot build a brand new marriage with the same person using the GPS formula.